In Plain English
BVGiWear is owned and operated by BVGiWear. It is our policy to create awesome products and we hold all our customers and prospects in high regard. We will never do anything to cheat you or deceive you. We will not spam, spy, sell, or share your information with any third party. We strive to do our best in presenting all information on this site accurately and to share authentic testimonials from real people. Basically, we’re honored to do what we do. In fact we even told our grandma everything we do and she was so proud but for some reason our legal team insists on adding the lawyer-speak linked below, which they say covers our butts. Please click here to read the entire disclaimer.
Disclaimer: BVGiWear makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content contained on this website or any sites linked to this site.
E-mail Policy: We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third party individual, government agency, or company at any time unless compelled to do so by law. We will use your e-mail address solely to provide timely information about BVGiWear. BVGiWear will maintain the information you send via email in accordance with applicable federal law.
CAN-SPAM Compliance: In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all email sent from our organization will clearly state who the email is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all e-mail messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us.
Choice/Opt-Out: Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any email they receive from us at anytime. Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email.
Anti-spam Policy: BVGiWear prohibits the use of their website and/or services in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution or delivery of any unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail (“Spam”). You may not use any BVGiWear services to send Spam. You also may not deliver Spam or cause Spam to be delivered to any customers of BVGiWear.
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (15 U.S.C. 7701, et seq., Public Law No. 108-187, was S.877 of the 108th United States Congress), email sent, or caused to be sent, to or through the BVGiWear website or service may not:
- use or contain invalid or forged headers;
- use or contain invalid or non-existent domain names;
- employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent, hide or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path;
- use other means of deceptive addressing;
- use a third party’s internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a third party’s equipment, without permission of the third party;
- contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content;
- fail to comply with additional technical standards described below;
- BVGiWear does not authorize the harvesting, mining or collection of e-mail addresses or other information from or through the website or its services. BVGiWear does not permit or authorize others to use the BVGiWear services to collect, compile or obtain any information about its customers or subscribers, including but not limited to subscriber email addresses.
BVGiWear does not permit or authorize any attempt to use its services in a manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any aspect of any of the services, or that could interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any BVGiWear service.
If BVGiWear believes that unauthorized or improper use is being made of any service, it may, without notice, take such action as it, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate, including blocking messages from a particular internet domain, mail server or IP address. BVGiWear may immediately terminate any account on any service which it determines, in its sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any email that violates this policy.
Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit or send email to, or through, the BVGiWear website and/or services. Failure to enforce this policy in every instance does not amount to a waiver of BVGiWear rights.
Unauthorized use of any BVGiWear services in connection with the transmission of unsolicited e-mail, including the transmission of email in violation of this policy, may result in civil, criminal, or administrative penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender.
Violators of the CAN SPAM Act may be subject to “cease and desist” orders or penalties from the FTC (Federal Trade Commission) of up to $11,000 per violation. Criminal prosecution is also possible in the case of egregious offenders, which can result in penalties such as fines, forfeiture of proceeds and equipment. The worst offenders can also be subject to prison time.
Intellectual Property Rights: All copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on our website and all content and software located on the site shall remain the sole property of BVGiWear or its licensors. The use of our trademarks, content and intellectual property is forbidden without the express written consent from BVGiWear.
You must not:
- Republish material from our website without prior written consent.
- Sell or rent material from our website.
- Reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for any purpose.
- Redistribute any content from our website, including onto another website.